Our class schedule allows ample time for free play and exploration, while also including more structured group activities and circle time. We believe this is the best way to develop a child's self-confidence and sense of community, and transition to the next stage of development.
Children are encouraged to:
1. Experiment with different art media.
2. Participate in music and movement programs.
3. Enjoy children's literature and story time.
4. Develop math and science skills while measuring, mixing and cooking in our professionally equipped kitchen.
5. Enjoy imaginative play.
6. Develop independence through classroom centers and free choice periods.
7. Participate in active outdoor play.
Find out more about our different programs by clicking below.